Monday, September 12, 2011

TIMING IMPACTS ON YOUR DREAM




It was one of those days when I just have the urge to go book hunting.  For me books are treasures and a good book should be hunted. I therefore don’t go to bookstores and leave in a hurry; I go there and stay awhile. I go through every aisle until I find the book that speaks to me.

On this fateful day, one of the books that spoke to me was Woman Act Now by Coach Anna McCoy.  I bought a copy and I came home, even in the car I had started to read.  I knew this was a great book, and most of the principles contained therein were principles by which I was trying to conduct my life.  The book impacted me so much that I started to tell others about it.  I called the bookstore and told them they had a treasure in that book.

Incidentally, I had also just come to the realization that even though I was already training to be a Coach, I needed a Coach myself.  I had researched a lot of Coaches online and was contemplating contacting a couple.  One morning I realized that I had not prayed that God should send me a Coach, I had specifications and one on my list was that I wanted a Christian Coach… so I prayed.

So during a conversation with someone a few days later I remembered the book and I started to talk about it again, in the middle of this conversation, I suddenly felt the impression to contact Coach Anna McCoy and I did send a mail that day.  You will not believe how that effort has yielded a return and is still yielding returns… just scroll down to pictures from ROTH 2011 and you will understand.

Even though there was nothing certain about whether she was going to respond to me, it turns out that she had been told that it was time for her to launch into the nations and she was waiting for an opportunity.  My mail came at this opportune time and the rest, as they say, is history.


How was I to know that she was even ready in her mind to come to Africa?  Even though I cannot quite prove this, I doubt that if I had made this connection a year or two before, that she would have been open.

To live your dream and excel, Timing is extremely important.  You have to be sensitive to the timing of your dream.  John Maxwell in his book The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership says “when the right leader and the right timing come together, incredible things happen.”  The issue of timing in walking your dream cannot be over emphasized.  Timing is both a difference maker and a deal breaker.

I have seen one of my children blossom tremendously just because we allowed something happen within the right time. I have seen families grow and expand because the time was right. I have seen businesses excel because of great timing.  The man, who sold his shares two days before the stock market crashed, has timing to thank for his success.

Your dream may be important, but until you can discern timing, you may not be able to excel in living it. 

I know you will make it and I know you will take action in the right time, for those who have yet to even begin living their dream however, the right time for you is NOW because it is only if you move now that you will have to discern what the right time is in a few months.




Make great timing your friend… you will make it NeverTheLess, I promise.

Hugs

Sistar B

No comments:

Post a Comment