Monday, January 10, 2011

WHY?




NEVERTHELESS: WHY?

Happy New Year!

 I pray that this New Year will bring you all the greatness that you aspire and work for in Jesus’ name.  I have been MIA for a while on this page, I know, and I am very sorry.  But I had to do something right.

I had to take time out to be with my family and I had to create memories for us.  So even though I went off with the laptop, they did see to it that I didn’t get close enough to it, to be able to do my thing on this page!

But I am back now, and ready to go.

Are you ready?

Now, because it is a brand new year I know a lot of us want to do better than we did last year. We are hoping and planning to make a few changes that will give us a better year ahead.

But I have something on my mind, and it is a question that has refused to leave me no matter how hard I try.  A Simple three letter word. WHY.

Why do you want your life to change?
Why is a change of job important?
Why do you want to get married?
Why do you want to move house?
Why do you want to lose weight?
Why? Why? Why?

When I have the opportunity to speak to people at my coaching and teaching sessions, I find that so many people want to change jobs for more money; people want to marry because others have gotten married or they are old enough to do so. Others want to move house to change neighbourhoods, so that they can keep up with the Joneses. 

Great reasons, but is this really why you make all the plans you make?  To make more money, do what others are doing…?

The reason answering the WHY question will make or break us this year, is because life is moving from a place of individual relevance to a place of eternal relevance.

 Answering the WHY question brings you to the place of finding out what you are on earth for, and knowing this can set you on a course that will alter your entire existence positively!

Before you take that job, buy the wedding dress and pay for that house, please pause and ask yourself WHY?

Till next time when I come your way remember that your purpose will determine if you have lived or existed, and WHY will help you find out what your purpose is.

It doesn’t matter how far away you have strayed; remember that you can still make it, NEVERTHELESS.

Love

Sista B

No comments:

Post a Comment