Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A piece of my Passion

Hello everyone, this week's post will be short, as I am in the thick of planning a conference scheduled to hold on the 23rd July in Lagos, Nigeria.

This isn't the first edition of this conference but I see a pattern and that is what I want us to share on this post. The pattern is how hard it can be leading up to putting this gathering together yearly. It takes a lot out of me mentally, financially and emotionally. It can feel like a ground that hasn't received rain for years and so is parched and dry!

At these times I ask myself why? Why do I put myself through this year in year out? The only answer I can give is that it is because it has a hold on my heart, it just won't let me be! Experts say one of the ways to know what you should be doing is when you can't seem to suppress the urge to do it, no matter how hard you try!

So I cannot help myself, I am hooked on this one, it is a Passion thing for me! Secondly, I know what values lies within this passion, so I just submit to its process! Sometimes it batters me, but the scars count outside the battle field!

What dream has laid hold of year heart and won't let go? How are you going about pursuing your passion? What values comes out of it?

Remember, you were born to do this! Just as I do know that I was born to do this!

Fear, pain and all, we will make it NeverTheLess, I promise you, we will...


Hugs

Sistarb

No comments:

Post a Comment