Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Highlights from ROTH

Hello People,

The Return of the Helper Conference has come and gone, and I give all glory to God. We had an awesome time with Coach Anna McCoy from Texas, U.S.A. Below are some shots from the event.
I hope to share some insights from the conference with you soon.

Hugs,

Sistar B

Coach Anna McCoy and Shonna Stallworth


Audrey Joe-Ezigbo ministering at the Conference

Coach Anna McCoy, Pastor Mark Mordi and I at the event

Coach Anna McCoy

At the conference

A cross section of ladies at the event

Overwhelmed by the goodness of God

2 comments:

  1. And it came to pass. ROTH did happen. I join you to give thanks to God for bringing it to pass in such an "only He can do" way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o! Irene, isn't God just awesome? Thanks for all your prayers and support. God bless you my sister.

    ReplyDelete